FLL Size: 44.75"x92.75" / RM006
Light sensors are the key to success in many challenges. Yet most teams barely use them. This mat gives you a full range of test scenarios in which students can refine the key tasks of using light sensors.
- Use the graduated bars top measure fine gradients in gray and color. Learn how to refine the sensor response and deal with varying lighting.
- Use the black ovals for basic counting. Count all, count to a specific number, move back and forth based on counts.
- Use the color ovals for basic counting. Count all how many of each color. Move to a spedific count of color.
- Use the dots in the circle for random counting. Stay in the circle, find or count a specific color without repeating. Stop on specfic colors.
- Includes inches and metric rulers for reference.
- Includes line for line following.
- Use your imagination!
- Printed in full color
- Printed on 13 oz outdoor matte vinyl
- Fits in a standard FLL competition table or can be used on the floor. (44.75"x92.75" apx)