Team Doubles Funding with Robot Mats! | Get the FREE Definitive Photo Guide to Shooting STEM EVENTS
Light Sensor Mania
Light sensors are the key to success in many challenges. Yet most teams barely use them. This mat gives you a full range of test scenarios in which students can refine the key tasks of using light sensors.
- Use the graduated bars top measure fine gradients in gray and color. Learn how to refine the sensor response and deal with varying lighting.
- Use the black ovals for basic counting. Count all, count to a specific number, move back and forth based on counts.
- Use the color ovals for basic counting. Count all how many of each color. Move to a spedific count of color.
- Use the dots in the circle for random counting. Stay in the circle, find or count a specific color without repeating. Stop on specfic colors.
- Includes inches and metric rulers for reference.
- Includes line for line following.
- Use your imagination!
- Printed in full color
- Printed on 13 oz outdoor matte vinyl
- Fits in a standard FLL competition table or can be used on the floor. (44.75"x92.75" apx)
Why wait for your competition mat each year to begin to train your rookies or build the skills of your current team members? You can start today with our universal training mats. They provide every scenario required to teach all the fundamentals of EV3/NXT/RCX programming and similar robotics systems. You can use this for FIRST LEGO League (FLL), VEX, FIRST TECH CHALLENGE (FTC), Wonder Workshop (dash and dot), Bee-Bots, and any other programmable robot system.