Team Doubles Funding with Robot Mats! | Get the FREE Definitive Photo Guide to Shooting STEM EVENTS
Have a great idea for a custom mat for your program?
Send us your ideas!
- If it is unique to your program we can produce it quickly and affordably.
- If it has the potential of general use, we can design it for free and send you two mats for free.
- For high-volume ideas we can discuss commission arrangements.
Our production faciilty can print mats up to 8ft wide by almost any length.
What do I need for a custom design?
- No fancy artwork is required.
- Sketch your idea on an 8.5x11 inch piece of paper.
- If there are any specfic measurements required please indicate that clearly.
- Indicate your desired final size (You can just FLL or give us specific measurements)
- If there are any specfic colors required either indicate that with standard color systems (PMS) or just send a us a picture of the colors.
- We will create a first version and costs for you to review and the procede to production with your changes.
Here is an example...
It can be this simple!
Why wait for your competition mat each year to begin to train your rookies or build the skills of your current team members? You can start today with our universal training mats. They provide every scenario required to teach all the fundamentals of EV3/NXT/RCX programming and similar robotics systems. You can use this for FIRST LEGO League (FLL), VEX, FIRST TECH CHALLENGE (FTC), Wonder Workshop (dash and dot), Bee-Bots, and any other programmable robot system.